ASK BLAKE WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND!
With his very first single, "Austin," Blake Shelton has emerged as one of the hottest new faces in the country music scene. "Austin" has held the #1 position on the Billboard Hot Singles & Tracks chart for five consecutive weeks, something done only once before by Billy Ray Cyrus' "Achy Breaky Heart" in 1992.
How does Blake Feel about this? Here's your chance to find out. Perhaps there is something else that you'd rather know? Dohis lyrics touch you as if he wrote them about your life? How is he handling the success of his song, his career? Does it make him fearful that he might not be able to produce something as successful as "Austin" has become? You'll never know until you ask.
Before you post a question (here) for Blake, please read through the guidelines posted below.
How to ask Blake a question:
All questions must be asked by Friday (9/14) at which point 15 of the highest rated questions will be sent to him. We will post his answers on the Countryweekly.com site as a feature as soon as we receive them from him.
Before you submit your question, please take a look at his website www.blakeshelton.com for some questions that he may have already have answered. Once you're sure you have something unique, ask away!
Our interview rules will apply as listed below.
- Be respectful of others' questions, no matter what.
- No, crude, rude questions or behavior will be tolerated. They will be removed from the list. If it becomes a regular occurrence the poster will be banned from future star Q&A sessions. This includes multiple postings of the same question by the same poster.
- One question per post, please. You may ask more than one question, but please start a new post for each question.
- If you see a question you'd like to ask already there, do not ask it again. Put a reply to the original post saying you would like to see that question answered as well.
- Ask questions that you have not been able to find anywhere else, but are dying to know. Even if you find his birthday, a question relating to his birthday can still be asked. For example, What was your favorite/ most memorable birthday and why?
- If you have any questions about this process you can send a private message to CWOADMIN1 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org