View the original article at: http://www.countryweekly.com/news/small-fire-reported-loretta-lynn-ranch
A small fire at the home of country legend Loretta Lynn broke out early this morning (Feb. 25), though there are no signs of visible damage. According to Nashville’s ABC affiliate, WKRN , Loretta suffered minor burns after a candle overturned and caught a chair on fire.
The fire was reported on Loretta’s ranch in Humphreys County in Tennessee. Officials noted that the home where the fire broke out was not the mansion that is open to tourists, but rather the house where Loretta currently resides on the ranch. About one year ago, a fire destroyed a concession stand on the property, but Loretta’s home was not in danger from that particular event.
Country Weekly will have more details as they become known.