October 28, 2013 – Toby Keith: The Country Weekly Q&A
Toby Keith gives it to us straight, no chaser, on a variety of topics, including the state of country radio, being a profitable touring artist and working with his daughter, Krystal.
Plus, learn all about Toby’s intoxicating new album, Drinks After Work.
Read Country Weekly on your tablet and phone!
Also in this issue:
- Why Tim McGraw loves a “Southern Girl”
- Is it tricks or treats for your favorite stars on Halloween?
- Big Kenny is the dean at his University of Creativity
- Steve Wariner lays down his guitar for a paintbrush
- Easton Corbin’s nerdy interest
- Plus more!