March 3, 2014 – Dierks Bentley: A Changed Man
Dierks Bentley talks about his highly personal new album, Riser, and reminisces about his late father in this revealing cover story.
Dierks confides that watching his three children grow up brings back memories of his dad, who passed away in 2012.
“I feel so grateful, because my dad was 88 years old,” he says. “But it’s kind of a dull pain that is always there.”
Dierks also shares his thoughts on a documentary film, Dierks Bentley: Riser, that serves as a companion piece to the new album.
Also in this issue:
- Highlights from the Grammy Awards show
- Miranda Lambert and Tim McGraw lead ACM nominations
- Thompson Square: the story behind their latest hit
- A look at the Nashville Wives TV show
- NASH Magazine 16-page bonus insert!
- Plus more!