March 17, 2014 – It’s Good to Be Luke Bryan
Luke Bryan is on a great roll these days, with three straight platinum albums and shows that consistently play to sold-out audiences. His hits are mostly fun-loving tunes, but Luke has also shown his serious side, as in his latest smash, “Drink a Beer.” The song brings to mind the deaths of his brother and sister early in their lives.
“The second I heard the song,” Luke tells Country Weekly, “I just knew that it was something for me and knew that it was something I could really, really relate to.” Luke also talks about his latest spring break-themed album in this revealing cover story.
Also in this issue:
- Brad Paisley: the inspiration behind his latest hit
- Lady Antebellum returns to the road
- Sara Evans talks family and her new album
- Kip Moore plays Nashville charity bash
- NASH Magazine 16-page bonus insert!
- Plus more!