February 24, 2014 – Alan & Denise: A Love Story
Alan Jackson and his wife, Denise, enjoy one of the longest-running country music marriages, having tied the knot back in 1979. Both Alan and Denise talk about their amazing love story in this romantic cover section.
“I think we really were destined to be together,” says Denise.
Alan lovingly remembers that she turned him down the first time he asked her for a date. “A couple of years later, I tried again,” he says, “and finally she gave me a chance.”
The story also chronicles the ups and downs of their marriage, the couple’s three daughters and life under the spotlight.
Also in this issue:
- Justin Moore awaits a new baby
- Stars pay tribute to Carole King
- Hunter Hayes: the story behind his latest hit
- Newcomers to watch for in 2014
- NASH Magazine 16-page bonus insert!
- Plus more!