December 16, 2013 – Growing Up Blake
You don’t become country’s most popular male star all by yourself. In our latest cover story, we delve into the early years of Blake Shelton and explore the people and places who made the reigning CMA Male Vocalist of the Year the man he is today.
It’s all here, from his upbringing in Oklahoma to the time he spent on a farm in Tennessee—with a pet turkey.
In This Issue
- Blake Shelton: From Oklahoma to Tennessee and Back Again
- Toby Keith opens a new facility for children.
- Joe Nichols brings us along for a day out with his wife and daughter.
- Parmalee releases their long-awaited album.
- Vince Gill takes his latest project to Bakersfield, Calif.
- Plus more!