August 18, 2014 – Randy Travis: The Long Road Ahead
Randy Travis was close to losing his life after battling a series of troubling health issues. But now, Randy is making a recovery and is fully committed to his therapy program. Randy’s fiancée, Mary Davis, spoke to Country Weekly about Randy’s battle and his road ahead in an exclusive interview.
“Each day brings a positive change,” Mary tells Country Weekly. “In the last eight months, he’s gone from being bedridden to walking with a cane and sometimes even without it.”
In this issue
- Randy Travis: The Long Journey Back From His Near Death Experience
- Kenny Chesney: the story behind his new smash hit
- Video premiere: Otis Gibbs sings of a troubled drifter in “The Darker Side of Me”
- Martina McBride takes you inside her tour
- NASH Magazine 16-page bonus insert!
- Plus more!