WELCOME FAN FAIR 2002!
It's time once again for country fans from around the world to visit Nashville for the festivities at Fan Fair.
Fans will enjoy concerts from some of the most well-known country artists in the world, and may even see their favorite stars on the streets of downtown Nashville.
The Exhibit Hall in the Nashville Convention center is always a popular venue, and this year is no exception.
Some of the artists that are scheduled to set up booths for fan meet-and-greet sessions include: Trace Adkins, Jamie O'Neal, Alabama, Rascal Flatts, John Berry, Tim Rushlow, Billy Ray Cyrus, Sawyer Brown, Andy Griggs, Blake Shelton, Eric Heatherly, Tommy Shane Steiner, Steve Holy, Marty Stuart, Tracy Lawrence, Lonestar, Bryan White, Lila McCann, Lee Ann Womack, Jo Dee Messina, John Michael Montgomery -- and more!
Today's schedule has the following activities planned:
- 10am 12:30pm: Country Kick Start Show (Riverfront Park) Sherrié Austin, Bellamy Brothers, Chad Brock, Jeff Carson, Shenandoah
- 10am 12:30pm: Totally Country (Riverfront Park) David Ball, The Oak Ridge Boys and more
- 1pm: City of Hope Celebrity Softball Game (Greer Stadium)
- 3pm 5pm: Bluegrass Show (Presented by IBMA) (Riverfront Park) The Gibson Brothers, Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver, Lonesome River Band, Nashville Bluegrass Band, The Whites
- 5pm: Gates Open at Adelphia Coliseum
· 6:30pm 11pm: Nightly Concerts at Adelphia Coliseum (Presented by RCA Label Group) Brooks & Dunn, Kenny Chesney, Diamond Rio, Sara Evans, Alan Jackson, George Jones, Martina McBride, Brad Paisley · 11pm: Fan Fair After Hours - late night concerts and attendee specials at downtown clubs