Taylor Talks Tunes and More
Taylor Swift took to the Web to tell her fans directly that her new album, Speak Now, is coming out Oct. 25. And her new single, “Mine,” will be out next month.
Taylor said the single is about her tendency to run away from romance.
“I’ve developed a pattern of running away. This song is about finding the exception to that.”
When it comes to love, “I’m always gonna be very hopeful.”
The rest of the album, Taylor says, are things she wished she would’ve told people in her life after the conversations were over.
“Each song is a different confession to a different person.”
But while she was chatting with her fans, Taylor also revealed:
- Her favorite coffee—Starbucks iced caramel or skinny vanilla latte
- Her fave summer outfit—sundresses and headbands. “I haven’t varied much from my true and deep love of the summer dress.
- She loves mason jars.
- She’s very excited about her new place, her first on her own, and she has found many pieces for it in antique stores.
- That she’s currently obsessed with cooking and cookbooks, and she has a particular fondness for Japanese food.
- She has no plans for acting right now as she is completely absorbed with the upcoming album and the worldwide tour that will follow its release.