REBA GETS CANCELLATION NOTICE

Reba McEntire’s TV sitcom Reba will be cancelled at the end of this month by the CW network, according to a report on E! Online.

The show escaped an early exit last year when the new network ordered additional episodes and shifted it to the Sunday night lineup. By all reports, Reba is the network’s highest-rated comedy. “It’s one of those things that really doesn’t make sense,” series co-star Melissa Peterman told the Chattanooga Times Free Press. “We’re doing so well for the CW, we can’t quite figure it out.” A two-part series finale is scheduled for Sunday, Feb. 18, on CW.

Comments

More News

The Red Headed Stranger is quite the expert in Gong Kwon Yu Sul.
Country Music Hall of Famer’s posthumous collection features Emmylou Harris, Vince Gill, Dierks Bentley and others.
Star-studded Make-A-Wish benefit included guests Scotty McCreery, Dustin Lynch, Rick Springfield and NFL star Eric Decker, among others.
Follow-up in the works for Kenny’s album “Life on a Rock”
Inside his trailer—a folding chair, a banana, a small rack of T-shirts and a “boombox” and his iPhone inside a red Solo cup.
“I need to choose a title, and a single, and take new photos, and design the album art,” he says.