Randy Houser Announces New Album, “Fired Up”
His fourth studio album will be released March 11.
Randy Houser will release his fourth studio album, Fired Up, on March 11.
Featuring 17 songs, five of which Randy co-wrote, the album features Houser’s most recent single—the cops-and-robbers-themed “We Went.” It serves as the follow-up to 2013’s How Country Feels, which sent four songs into country radio’s Top 5.
“I’m very excited to finally get some new music out there,” Randy says. “Three years is a bit longer than I expected in between How Country Feels and this record, and so much has happened in that time. I wrote a handful of songs on Fired Up, but there are songs like ‘Little Bit Older’ that I knew I had to record the moment I heard them.”
Here’s the complete Fired Up track list:
- Back (Jeffrey Steele, Bridgette Tatum)
- We Went (Justin Wilson, Matt Rogers, John King)
- Chasing Down a Good Time (Randy Houser, Jeffrey Steele, Anthony Smith)
- Senior Year (Randy Houser, Rob Hatch)
- Mine Tonight (Dallas Davidson, Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip)
- Lucky Me (Randy Houser, Dallas Davidson, Craig Wiseman)
- Song Number 7 (Justin Wilson, Ben Hayslip, Chris Janson)
- Before Midnight (Randy Houser, Shane Minor, Derek George)
- True (Randy Houser, Rob Hatch)
- Yesterday’s Whiskey (Brice Long, Kylie Sackley)
- Fired Up (Rob Hatch, Dallas Davidson)
- Little Bit Older (Neil Thrasher, Michael Dulaney, Tony Martin)
- Gotta Get You Home (Dallas Davidson, Ashley Gorley, Kelley Lovelace)
- Hot Beer and Cold Women (Brett Warren, Brad Warren, Travis Meadows)
- Same Ole Saturday Night (Dallas Davidson, Ben Hayslip, Martin Johnson)
- One Way (Chris Stapleton, Lee Miller)
- Whiskeysippi River (Josh Jenkins, Matt Jenkins, Trevor Rosen)