“Private Lives of Nashville Wives” Coming to TNT
Not-so-desperate Music City spouses get their own show.
They're in Beverly Hills, New York, Orange County, New Jersey . . . they're even in Atlanta. They're housewives, whether real or desperate. And now some of Nashville's most high-profile housewives are getting a little TV love.
On Feb. 24, TNT will premiere Private Lives of Nashville Wives, shining the spotlight on six of Music City's most influential spouses. While not all of the wives have an affiliation with the music industry, four of them do, including Erika Page White, wife of "Rebecca Lynn" singer Bryan White; Cassie Chapman, wife of Christian music artist Gary Chapman; Betty Malo, wife of The Mavericks' Raul Malo; and Sarah Davidson, wife of megahit songwriter Dallas Davidson (Luke Bryan's "That's My Kinda Night"). For a complete breakdown of the cast members, along with their Twitter handles, scroll down.
The show follows these powerful women as they navigate their own businesses and careers, along with managing relationships with family and friends and the perils of being married to accomplished husbands.
Private Lives of Nashville Wives airs Mondays at 10 p.m. ET on TNT.
- Jenny Terrell (@Jenny_Terrell) is an independent-minded woman and vice president at a leading Internet company. She is married to JT Terrell (@JTTerrell1), one of Nashville's top event and party producers. Jenny seems to have it all, including a family and a highly lucrative career. But with her tough-as-nails, straight-shooting, liberal personality and beliefs, this Midwest girl from Pickerington, Ohio, is establishing herself as a force to be reckoned with in Nashville society.
- Erika Page White (@ErikaPageWhite) is a former soap opera star looking to make a comeback after a nine-year hiatus. Married to platinum-selling country music recording artist Bryan White (@bryan_white), Erika thinks it's time to focus on her own career again, but only time and effort will tell whether a comeback is really in the cards.
- Sarah Davidson (@SoSarahDavidson) is married to BMI Award-winning songwriter Dallas Davidson (@DavidsonDallas), who has 16 No. 1 hits. Others would be content to be a stay-at-home wife living the good life, but Sarah wants more than anything to establish her own career. She is striving to reach a level of success that equals her passion.
- Cassie Chapman (@CassieChapman) is married to five-time Grammy-nominated and seven-time Dove Award-winning Christian music artist Gary Chapman (@GChappy), and together the couple is exploring starting their own family. Cassie's sweetness masks a toughness that comes out when others question her and Gary's 23-year age difference. The Chapmans are attempting to prove that for all of the town's songs of heartbreak and woe, their love is enduring.
- Ana Fernandez (@TheAnaFernandez) and Betty Malo (@BettyMalo) are identical twin sisters. Ana, a single mother of two, would love to find her perfect man, but her highly extroverted personality sometimes works against her. Betty, who is married to Mavericks lead singer and songwriter Raul Malo (@RaulMalo01), hopes to be a calming influence on Ana, with whom she has a sometimes explosive, yet loving relationship.
- Also appearing throughout the season is Tina Brady (@TinaBrady), who is married to Stan Brady, one of Nashville's top dentists. Tina runs his practice while also juggling family and her social calendar. Other than her husband and kids, Tina's two loves are her horses and her impressive closet. Tina glides through the Nashville social scene dressed to the nines, wearing her big heart on her sleeve.