Lady A Cancels Some Dates to Give Hillary Maternity Leave
Lady Antebellum has thinned out its tour for the summer and fall, and it's because Hillary Scott is expecting her first baby.
Hillary hasn't revealed the date that she and hubby Chris Tyrrell are expecting the bundle of joy, but based on when they announced it—and when the cancellations are—we're guessing in June sometime.
The canceled shows:
- June 21, Nebraskaland Days, North Platte, Neb.
- June 29, Country Stampede, Manhattan, Kan.
- July 20, Cheyenne Frontier Days, Cheyenne, Wyo.
- Aug. 4, Big Valley Jamboree, Camrose, Alberta, Canada
- Sept. 7, York Fair, York, Pa.
"Hillary Scott is expecting her first baby and will not be able to travel and perform through the summer," the Nebraskaland Days website says.
At least for now, Lady A will still be doing some traveling and performing this summer. Dates remain intact for Ohio, Wisconsin, Colorado and other states.