ALABAMA'S FAREWELL TOUR CITIES ANNOUNCED
Country Super Group "Alabama" announces routing for "THE AMERICAN FAREWELL TOUR"
Nashville, TN - Celebrating their twenty-fifth year as one of country music's most prolific forces, Alabama is pleased to announce the schedule for their historic, 40-city "American Farewell Tour":
Las Vegas, NV TOUR KICK OFF
West Palm Beach, FL
St. Louis, MO
Kansas City, MO
Virginia Beach, VA
Salt Lake City, UT
San Bernadino, CA
Council Bluffs, IA
Green Bay, WI
* More cities to be announced. Cities subject to change.
- Their new album In The Mood: The Love Songs, goes on sale February 4, 2003, and will play an integral role in propelling advance ticket sales for the tour. Included on this special interactive CD is a "passport" feature that enables the owner to immediately purchase "American Farewell Tour" concert tickets before they go on sale to the public March 15th.
- Special VIP packages will also be available for advance purchase through the CD. The top package, "Platinum Bama", offers die-hard fans the privilege of front row seats, backstage passes, a "photo opportunity w/ the band", plus an exclusive limited edition Epiphone by Gibson electric guitar. Though the premium package sells for $1000.00, the numbered, autographed guitars are already estimated in value at about $3500.00 each.
- The "American Farewell Tour" show will feature a dazzling new set and state-of-the-art production, and promises to be an event worthy of the Alabama's legendary career. Tickets to the spectacular New Year's Eve kick-off performance at the all-new Aladdin Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, are on sale now and available at $175, $125, and $85.00. For hotel reservations and ticket information, call (877) 333-WISH or log on to www.aladdincasino.com.
- Fans can also catch them at the brand new Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas, as they perform during "Finals Night" at RodeoHouston, on Sunday, March 16th. Season tickets for RodeoHouston, a division of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, are on sale now and are available at (832) 667-1000. Individual performance tickets will go on sale in early to mid-January, 2003.