Oven-Baked Baby Back Ribs
photo by PICTURE QUEST/CORBIS
- 1 rack baby back ribs
- Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Brown sugar
- Barbecue sauce
- Generously sprinkle the spices on both sides of the ribs.
- Rub the spices into the meat.
- Position rack of ribs over an oval pan with an inch of water.
- Coat the top of the ribs with ¼-inch layer of brown sugar.
- Cook at 300° for 3 hours.
- Remove ribs carefully (they will be tender) and place on a platter.
- Brush with barbecue sauce.